- RSS Channel Showcase 7999776
- RSS Channel Showcase 6399610
- RSS Channel Showcase 6514208
- RSS Channel Showcase 6591248
Articles on this Page
- 06/25/17--00:31: _Students raise thou...
- 06/27/17--00:00: _Every student is un...
- 06/28/17--23:42: _The growth mindset ...
- 06/29/17--06:07: _Pay it forward init...
- 07/01/17--00:32: _Taking a stand agai...
- 07/02/17--04:05: _Students plant avoc...
- 07/04/17--00:00: _How connecting chil...
- 07/05/17--23:17: _Creative community ...
- 07/11/17--00:00: _Making the inquiry ...
- 07/18/17--00:00: _Leading students to...
- 07/21/17--00:15: _Think like a scient...
- 06/25/17--00:31: Students raise thousands for Sierra Leone
- 06/27/17--00:00: Every student is unique and so is the way they work
- 06/28/17--23:42: The growth mindset in action
- 06/29/17--06:07: Pay it forward initiative stamps out bullying
- 07/01/17--00:32: Taking a stand against palm oil
- 07/02/17--04:05: Students plant avocado trees to feed the community
- 07/05/17--23:17: Creative community collaboration
- 07/11/17--00:00: Making the inquiry happen
- 07/18/17--00:00: Leading students to inquire about life through science
- 07/21/17--00:15: Think like a scientist!
They are helping to bring lasting, sustainable change to a village in need of clean water
This article shares a strategy of planning a unit that helped in creating a fair and equitable process for evaluating student learning.
A PYP teacher in Denmark has created a whole unit on the concept of the growth mindset. She tells IB World about the changes she has seen as a result
Kindness posters encourage compassionate acts throughout the school
One PYP student is spreading the message about the harmful effects of palm oil and doing all she can to raise awareness
An inquiry into the impact of deforestation led to the creation of a company that encourages sustainable living
This article encourages the use of nature in authentic inquiry and promotes the hope that every class can spend time outside.
An IB World School in Thailand brings together local, national and international artists, to enhance creative thinking, agency, and overall engagement
This article encourages inquiry at every step in a PYP classroom.
This article shows how children’s hand-on learning in science activities enable them to understand the world. Children are born with innate senses. They try to understand the world by seeing, touching, hearing, tasting and smelling. Their senses lead them to inquire about life, like scientists. For example, they find some problems to solve, they observe […]
How does a scientific mind look at the world, and how do students learn the thinking behind the doing? Be part of an exciting project to understand what it means for a student to develop scientific inquiry skills throughout their IB education from 3-19 years. We are looking at both how scientific protocols are unpacked […]